Smart - Plug&Play - Efficient
The ReefMat is a plug & play, fully automated, smart fleece roller filter that keeps your aquarium water crystal clear for weeks at a time. Designed with the hobbyist in mind, the ReefMat features an easy fleece-mat replacement system that allows you to switch rolls without having to remove the filter from the sump or turn off the pumps.
ReefMat includes a fail-proof solid-state level sensor and an unprecedented smart drive unit that controls and monitors the exact length of fleece-mat that is used. ReefMat is Wi-Fi connected to Red Sea’s ReefBeat smart aquarium eco-system and will notify you if the fleece-mat gets torn or runs out, gives you a head’s up before it needs replacing, and even provide you with a daily usage log.
- Plug & Play installation with multiple sump setup options.
- Easy fleece-mat replacement system.
- Efficient, high-flow, skimmer friendly, 50 g/m2, non-woven polyester fleece-mat rolls.
- Smart drive unit – connected to the ReefBeat ecosystem.
- Solid-State internal and external water level sensors (no moving parts).
- Integrated media basket for additional chemical filtration.
- Kink-resistant, corrugated inlet hose with a USA/Metric PVC connector.
Note: Suitable for seawater aquariums only.Specifications:
- Max. flow capacity: 12,000 litres per hour
- Fleece-roll width: 17cm
- Fleece-roll length: 35m
- Unit dimensions: 27 x 30 x 48 cm
- Media basket: 700mlReefBeat App
One interface for all of Red Seas smart devices
Easy set-up and operation
On-line monitoring and notificationsAdditional app features
Peace of Mind
Timely notifications should the fleece-mat get torn, stuck or run out. In addition to the notifications the ReefMat smart-drive will automatically shut off the motor until the roll is unblocked or replaced.
End of Roll Monitor
Based on the average daily usage, ReefBeat lets you know your preferred number of days before the roll is due to end.
Continuously monitor performance with a detailed hourly and daily fleece-mat dispensing record for the current roll and overall stats for previous rolls.
The length of fleece mat dispensed can be customised allowing for optimal system performance
Mounting and Installation
The ReefMat comes fully assembled, straight out of the box. For ease of operation, it is designed to hang on the front wall of the sump however it also has optional legs for a free-standing installation.
Both the Drive-unit and inlet hose can be positioned either side of the ReefMat, as best suits each installation.
Kink-resistant, corrugated (32mm/1.25" ID) inlet hose with a PVC universal connector (suitable for both metric and USA piping) are provided to easily connect the ReefMat directly to the aquarium downpipe or dedicated feed pump.